Immigration Status – What Are the Different Types of Immigration Statuses?


Immigration Status – What Are the Different Types of Immigration Statuses?

Immigrating to the United States is typically a lengthy, complicated process. As an immigration attorney in Massachusetts, Gregory P. Turner helps people regardless of their immigrant status types. Types of Immigration Status The four types of immigration status are as follows: United States Citizen Someone born in the U.S. or naturalized (became a citizen after […]

Fiancee Visa: What Documentation Is Needed To Get a Fiancee Visa?

When you’ve fallen in love with someone from another country, getting a K1 fiancee visa can be challenging. The fiancee visa will allow your fiancee to legally reside here in the US for a specified amount of time until you marry. Suppose you’re serious about marrying your fiancee from another country and would like to […]

Marriage Green Card Qualifications

To continue building your life in the United States, you will either need to start a new career or revive one that you put on hold during your move. But how can you start working again? The solution may be to get a green card through marriage. Start working on obtaining that important document by […]

What Is the Naturalization Process in the US?

Are you interested in becoming a citizen of the United States? If so, you need to start working on becoming a naturalized US citizen. Just so you know, the process of naturalization can be confusing and time-consuming. To make matters easier, the Law Offices of Gregory P. Turner provides an immigration attorney Massachusetts so you […]

Reentry Permits

If you are a lawful permanent resident (LPR) of the United States and are planning to travel outside the country, you should consider a reentry permit application. This can help you avoid potential complications when re-entering the United States. Common Reentry Permit Questions: What is it? A reentry permit is a document for travel issued […]

Temporary Work Visas

The US State Department outlines the various kinds of visas available to citizens of foreign countries who wish to enter and stay in the United States for a fixed period. There are many kinds of temporary Work Visas. Contact an immigration attorney to learn about which visa is right for you. What is H-2B Visa? […]

Employee Sponsorship Immigration

Are you considering bringing in employees from overseas? Or other employees who may require sponsorship for employment in the United States? Then you are in for employee sponsorship immigration. Employee Sponsorship Employee sponsorship or employment sponsorship is a process where an employer or a prospective employer sponsors a foreign national to become a permanent U.S. […]

Sponsored Immigration: What You Need To Know

You may be a U.S. resident looking to help an overseas loved one start a new life in the United States, or you may be an employer looking to bring top overseas talent to the United States. Perhaps, you have been eyeing going to the United States but do not know how. You may have […]