Requirements for Adjustment of Status AOS


Requirements for Adjustment of Status AOS

There are several steps to becoming a citizen in the United States. One of these is to obtain a green card. This is done through a change in your profile called Adjustment of Status (AOS). What is Adjustment of Status? According to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service, the AOS is a process to apply for […]

F-1 Visas Attorney

The F-1 visa is a temporary allowance for a student to reside legally in the United States while they attend a seminary, college, school, or conservatory. The F-1 visa process covers people already admitted to approved academic institutions. Unless you have another type of visa, you will need an F-1 visa to study legally in […]

U Visas Attorney

The United States nonimmigrant visa, or U Visa, is set aside to help and protect victims of crimes and their immediate families. This includes mental or physical abuse while in the United States. However, they must be willing to help government officials or law enforcement in the prosecution of criminal activity. An immigration attorney in […]

Obtaining A Fiancé Visa In The United States

Not just anyone can come into the United States and claim a Visa for their fiancé. It is a process that must be conducted under the helpful instruction of an immigration attorney in Waltham MA if that is where one resides. The Waltham MA Visa attorney can check that you are eligible for this program […]

Marriage Green Cards: What You Need to Know

The Law Offices of Gregory P. Turner, Cape Cod Green Card Attorney at Law What is a Marriage Green Card? A marriage green card is required if your spouse is not a U.S. citizen.  The marriage green card allows your spouse to live and work anywhere in the U.S.  It is important to note that […]

How do I get Green Cards for my Parents?

If you’re thinking about helping a parent obtain a Green Card, you might have questions about where to get started. We at the Law Offices of Gregory P. Turner have helped hundreds of clients through the process, so we decided to put together answers to a few of the most common questions that we hear. Read […]

How long does my Student Visa last?

Every year, the United States issues about 300,000 visas — called the F1 visa — to students who want to continue their training and education in our colleges and universities. If you are interested in obtaining one of these visas, here are some of the most frequently asked questions our team at Law Offices of […]

How To Get A Visitor Visa Explained In Brief

Millions of people around the globe would like nothing more than to have the opportunity to enter the United States legally and begin their life of work in this country. They want to have the same rights and privileges and American citizens, and this might require the assistance of an immigration attorney in Waltham MA […]